I receive a "could not sign in" error after upgrade to iOS 11.0 Now I can't access my iPhone. What should I do?
Since I have the same problem described above, I am going to describe the steps which I take before the message "could not sign it" appears.
- I see the screen "Update completed. Your iPhone was updated successfully. There are just few more steps to follow, and then you're finished!"
- I press the button "continue".
- An "Apple ID" page appears. Apple credentials should be filled. I am filling my Apple ID and Password and clicking the button "next".
- A screen appears: "It may take a few minutes..."
- Terms and Conditions. I press the button "agree". And then the message "could not sign in" appears.
Now I can't use my iPhone.