Adapters for USB devices to the new USB C ports on MacBooks are well-known. But what about the reverse?

I am currently thinking about using a MacBook Pro 15", which has only USB ports. In case I had to use an USB C device, would it be possible for me to find anything to connect it to my USB ports?

1 Answer 1


You're looking for a USB-A to USB-C cable.

Example: 3.1 USB-A to USB-C™ Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C™) from Belkin

It's $29.99 USD, however I'm sure you can use a search engine to find a better deal, e.g.:

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .