My iPhone 7 which I recently bought doesn't charge with my MacBook Pro Retina 2015. It always shows for one second that it recharges but then something like lost connection and then again. and goes on and on, both ports...
Strange thing is that my girlfriend's 6S charges in the same computer flawlessly.
- I have tried 5 different cables and bought 1 new one. Same result
- In my girlfriends Macbook air it recharges fine, also in other computers it recharges fine...
- The iPhone recharges okay from within the AC Charger
- I reseted PRAM and SMC, still the same result
- Other accessories work fine (Recharging camera, USB port for dock in display)
macOS Sierra, iOS 11 Golden master beta, got Xcode 9 beta installed alongside Xcode 8.
Other thing I thought about is that it could be the Xcode messing around with the USB Port. But I uninstalled it with no luck.
Q: How can I make my iPhone charge (again) using my MacBook Pro?