My Mac Pro become bit slow, I installed a lot of things, I downloaded a lot of torrents but I did not find any particular problem, but I found it is better to reset all my Mac. So I went through steps prescribed on YouTube:
- Shutdown Mac.
- Press Command + R and power button.
I got a window contain, disk utilities, so I did erase all my Mac disk. After
I selected “Reinstall OS X”
After a couple of steps, It is asking for my Apple account user/password. I have given both. But it says “this service unavailable, please try later. ” I tried more than 20times, Same user/password I am using on my mac air also it working well.
For this issue, I find a solution online, that first login in iCloud or iTunes with Safari. After try again. I did same but no luck.
So, I plan to install with USB. For that, I followed different video from YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIbOg89KIUE). That says
- Take 8GB or more USB flash drive.
- Reformat it as bootable USB, that I did.
- Download “Install macOS Sierra” from App Store.
- Copy it to USB drive. I did all that as he showed in the clip.
- And connect that USB drive to the mac pro.
- Press Option + Power button
- I got two options on Mac internal hard disk second my USB drive,
- I selected USB drive and press install.
- Then I am not getting any thing just white screen, I waited for 10mins no response.
- For this problem, I found a solution online, that says, give very generic permissions to that USB. I did and tried again even no luck.
Please help me how to reinstall my Mac Pro please.