I have MacBook Pro with maximum specifications and mostly I use for video rendering stuff. The performance is great but I found that I could make video rendering a lot faster by enabling CUDA.
I explore some sites and found that CUDA works with NVidia Graphics and there are many similar questions but there is a slight difference in model (like Graphic card).
So, can anyone please confirm:
- if my MACBook supports CUDA?
- if not, what is the best alternative?
- Model: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- Intel HD Graphics 530 (1536MB)
- AMD Radeon Pro 460 (4096MB)
PS: Many people recommends to check GPU support on this link: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus As it's on NVidia website so I am not sure if they are listing all supported OR just NVidia all supported gpus.