I need to transfer all apps from iPad 1 (without cellular) to another iPad 1 (with cellular). My eldest son plays some child's app on my old iPad 1. My younger son grown up so he want's to play this games too. As I have another one iPad 1 I wanted to install this apps on it. But they are don't support iOS 5 any longer. So I'm looking way to clone old iPad.
The easiest way to do this is to iTunes on your Mac or PC.
Broadley speaking, the steps would be:
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC
- Connect the first iPad to your computer
- iTunes should recognise that your iPad is connected and will display an iPad icon
- Click on the iPad icon and view the Summary screen
- You'll see a Backups section. Click on the Backup now button to make a full backup of the iPad to your computer. This may take some time.
- Once completed, connect the other iPad to your computer
- Repeat Steps 3 & 4 above
- In the same Backups section, click on the Restore Backup... button
- You'll now have the option to restore from the backup you just made to your other iPad. This also may take some time.