Would having 2 monitors attached to my USB hub (along with 1 monitor attached to the MiniDisplay port) contribute to the CPU getting hotter?
- Core email@example.com-GHz
- 16-GB of RAM
- 1 HooToo 7 port USB hub
- 2 Diamond USB Multi-Display Adapter
- the USB Display Adapters attach to HP 2511x (25") and Samsung S24D300 (24")
- the MiniDisplay port monitor is HNC iF281D (28")
- MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan)
- I installed iStat to monitor things.
I just read in some forum that the CPU might overheat with more than 1 external monitor???
I have been using this set-up for a few days. It is working fine.