I installed the Star VPN application from the App Store and connected to United States VPN. Everything was working fine until I removed the application. I'm able to access some Bigger or famous sites such as Google, Facebook, Youtube, Stack Exchange, etc. but I can't access other websites such as w3schools.com, kibase.com, etc. Not only it affected my Macbook, but other devices connected to the same router are not able to access these websites. Only after installing the Star VPN back on Macbook, these sites are accessible but only from that Mac which again won't load on even closing the VPN.
Symptoms that I noticed after uninstalling Star VPN:
- Can't Open small websites
- Location Unavailable on Google
- Affected Every device connected to the same router
Things I Tried:
- Reset my router
- Doubled checked the IPv4 and DNS settings(using a static IP address and 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 DNS)
- Checked Browser Proxies(none used)
I still can't access some websites from the same router. Please help. I'm using macOS Sierra version 10.12.5. Thanks in Advance!