macOS Sierra 10.12.5 (16F2073)
On my Mac whenever any application (chrome, spotify, slack, etc...) enters full screen mode I cannot exit or interact with the application in any way.
- option+F11 does not result in any change
- option+F10 does not result in any change
- option+F9 does not result in any change
- option+F8 does not result in any change
- command+F does not result in any change
- command+shift+F does not result in any change
- command+control+F does not result in any change
- Mousing to the very top of the entire monitor reveals a menu bar which does not respond to being clicked
- Window control buttons (red, yellow, green - top left corner of the window) do not respond to being clicked.
- command+W does not result in the window closing
- If an application supports multiple windows (eg: chrome may have multiple windows with tabs inside of them), I can move the window around but I cannot interact with anything regarding the application (all of the above also applies to this sort of window).
I can only close the application via things like
pkill -9 '<process-name>' at the command line.
My question:- How can I troubleshoot this further as I'd love to be able to use full screen mode.