You can use the AppleScript menu on the Menu bar. Script Editor > Preferences... > General
- Script Menu: [√] Show Script menu in menu bar
Place your scripts in: ~/Library/Scripts
Or create Automator Service workflows using a Run AppleScript action.
- Automator > New > Service
- Service receives selected no input in any application
- Add a Run AppleScript action
- Replace the default AppleScript code with you code.
- Save the Service workflow. (They are automatically saved in: ~/Library/Services)
You can now access them from the Services menu in Outlook.
You can also assign a keyboard shortcut to any Service workflow that might be relevant to have one. This is done in: System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Services
Or use a third-party utility like FastScripts.