I want to buy the new macbook pro 13" without touchbar and be able to connect two 4k monitors AND the charger. But this macbook only has 2 ports.
What you want to do is possible, but not without either using an adapter, dock, or the right kind of displays. For example:
- you can use a display that allows you to daisy-chain to another display (i.e. you have a charger plugged into one of your ports, and you have one display connected to the other port and a second display connected to the first display)
- you purchase a dock such as the OWC's Thunderbolt 3 Dock.
- you purchase at least one display that will provide charging power to your MBP (e.g. the LG UltraFine 4K Display).
You may want to also read:
- About Thunderbolt ports and displays
- Connect with Thunderbolt 3 on your new MacBook Pro
- Use the LG UltraFine 4K Display with your Mac
NOTE: IMHO, if you're wanting to run two 4K displays you probably should invest in a MBP with four Thunderbolt ports, as this is likely to provide more flexibility in terms of usage and the variety of devices you can purchase to meet your needs.
Here's a cheap solution - for the 2nd display, use a mini-displayport to USB-C adapter that also has power-input. Something like this - https://www.amazon.com/Paheven-Display-JellyFish-Mini-DisplayPort-Charging/dp/B079CBNK8M/