A few days ago my messaging app started acting really weird.
- All old conversations have lost all but 1 single text (I think this was the most recent text but I'm not sure )
- New Messages are coming in but he preview message is showing a much older message.
- Messages no longer sort by date they seem to be stuck in the order they were in when this problem began, eg if I get a new message it doesnt appear at the top of the list.
I am running 10.02, I have tried to update to 10.3.2 but everytime I try to install it verifys the update and then tells me something went wrong, I have tried to to delete download and do again with same problem.
I was having trouble with storage on my phone and at one point had 0 bytes free until I deleted some photos, at the same time my GMAIL app got itself stuck in a non working loop, so had to delete and redownload.
With any other app I would delete it and redownload it but you cant do that with messages.
I could turn off imessages but am worried I might loose the few messages I have (though it probably makes little differnce now).
Does this sound familiar to anyone? Is there a fix?
I spent about 5 hours backing up and restoring my Iphone 6+ 64GB.
- Upgrade to 10.3.x No change to message app sorting incorrectly
- Full reset back to factory settings. Messaging App sorting correctly
- Restore backup of my phone. Messaging app not sorting correctly again.
Anyone know where I might be able to log a bug ? LOL