Having some trouble restoring a Time Machine backup. After some initial disk problems we had to reinstall OSX and this is what has been done thus far:
- Booted into Internet Recovery Mode (Command (⌘) – Option (⌥) – R)
- Reinstalled OSX
- Rebooted and into Recovery Mode (Option (⌥) – R)
- Selected to Restore from the Time Machine Backup
- Restore goes fine for 6+ hours (91%) and then fails with the message, "An error occurred while restoring from the backup. Restart your computer, and then try again"
- I tried an older backup from the same sparse bundle but having the same problem.
I have tried this three times but it fails in the same location each time. Any suggestions at this point would be Welcome.