Does the iTunes notification center (Today view) not display the track for live streams? Mine only shows for tracks in my library. In the case of live streams, it is simply blank. The main iTunes window, and mini-player, show the live track info just fine.
Featured on Meta
1How to prevent iTunes/QuickTime Player playing both the main (5.1 AC-3) and backup (2.0 AAC) audio tracks at the same time?
- Underbrace equation issues
- NIntegrate doesn't evaluate
- Can I tell a prospective employee that everyone in the team is leaving?
- Why would Ryanair allow me to book this journey through a third party, but not through their own website?
- What is the object moving across the ceiling in this stock footage?
- Does Nitrogen inside commercial airliner wheels prevents blowouts on touchdown?
- Could a 19.25mm revolver actually exist?
- C++ forcing function parameter evalution order
- Gladys goes shopping
- Looking for a soft substance that doesn't dissolve underwater
- Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- Plot twist where the antagonist wins
- How to Pin Point Large File eating space in Fedora 18
- Should one buy new hardware after a system compromise?
- What are "PreK‐12th‐grade students"?
- Should I disclose a colleague's illness (that I should not know) when others badmouth him
- Employer asking for online access to bank account - Is this a scam?
- Why aren't space telescopes put in GEO?
- How to get Data from Rasperry to Arduino?
- Do photons bend spacetime or not?
- Leaching of copper using zinc
- Using credit/debit card details vs swiping a card in a payment (credit card) terminal
- What is the difference between singing and speaking?
- What to keep in mind when telling an aunt how wrong her actions are, without creating further family conflict?