I have used Karabiner on El Capitan, but it is no longer working in Sierra. I used it to do whatever I like to do via keybindings, such as the followings:
- Open an application
- Switch to different languages
- Automatically back to English when I open Alfred
- Automatically back to English when I try to type in the search box in Chrome or Safari
- Open any folders in my filesystem
- Delete a character
- Move to the first or last part of the sentence
However, all of them are no longer working as Karabiner doesn't work in Sierra and the developer has not found much progress so far, which would likely take far more time to finally adjust to Sierra. I’ve not had success with Karabiner elements and specific tasks like swapping the colon and semicolon.
So I would like to use any alternatives, if any, to let me set whatever keybindings I want to do the set of tasks above. Is there any such app or workarounds on system that makes it feasible?