I'm having this problem driving me crazy since some days.
My macbook just turns off after around 1 minute of being logged in.
- I reset completely macOS thinking it would be a Software Issue but nothing.
- I though it was an hardware issue but if I use the guest safari mode it doesn't happend, or also if I install the OS in recovery (which lasts 40 mins or more) I have no shutdowns... so can it be hardware?
- CPU temp and fans are ok, same with battery.
- Bluetooth and WIFI are turned off thinking it was a driver problem, but nothing
- No useful logs in console and all ok running hardware test
- Reset SMC and PRAM
Here's the latest logs before shutdown: https://gist.github.com/dariobanfi/6464faed360005041d9cc1a6895c1712
I am getting crazy... any idea what could cause this??