This started happening a couple weeks ago and I am at a loss. The issue has been happening on every wifi I have connected tom: my phone via tethering, my university's guest and student wifi, and third party wifi at a coffee shop.
This is what happens: After a reboot and connecting to any wifi it will work for between 30 seconds and 5 minutes, then it still says that it is connected but no web pages will load (tested in safari and chrome.)
What I've tried:
• Reseting PRAM
• Reseting SMC
• Removing all known wifi networks
• Creating another user account (same issue)
• Changing DNS IP addresses
• Reinstalling the OS (while preserving user data)
• Tethering to phone's network via BlueTooth with wifi off (same issue, stops working after a few minutes)
And finally I have tried installing windows 10 with bootcamp. When booted into windows the issue does not appear, so because of this it seems to me that it is not a hardware issue. So I am really lost, does anyone have any other ideas I could try?