I am having a weird issue that my location on the map keeps jumping around. Navigation and tracking my location became impossible since most apps are very confused when this happens.
Model: iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB
What I've tried so far ...
- Turning iPhone off/on (also leave it off for several minutes)
- Turning off/on location services (also leave it off for several minutes)
- Turning off/on flight mode (also leave it off for several minutes)
- Turning off/on wifi (also leave it off for several minutes)
- Resetting location service
- Updating to latest iOS 10.3 Beta (was running 10.2.1)
- Make a full reset of my iPhone and set it up as a new iPhone
- Restoring it from backup
- Downgrade to 10.2.1 and clean iPhone install
So I guess pretty much everything one could try ...
There is a video showing the problem:
Also here some of the crash reports if you are interested.
Contacted apple now, will send my iPhone for repair.
This post is mainly for providing information for someone who tries to google this issue because I wasn't able to find anything helpful.