The AppleIDAuthAgent process on my 2007 Mac Pro running OS X 10.7.5 is taking up 95-100 % CPU continuously.
I use it whenever I go to work.
I also use it as a server. I occasionally pull/push using
git and to access it via SSH and remote desktop from home or elsewhere. It's behind a major university firewall and has fairly high security settings.
- Parent Process is
- The process has no recent hangs.
- Real Memory Size: 122.3 MB
- Virtual Memory Size: 18.49 GB <-- Suspicious....
- Shared Memory Size: 4.2 MB
- Private Memory Size: 66.0 MB
- Virtual Private Memory: 291.1 MB
- CPU time: 573 hrs
I can provide other info if requested.