I have iPhone 5s 16gb ios 10.2.1 still under warrenty. I'm facing some random restarts from past few weeks. I went to apple service center, where they kept my phone for few days but didn't face any restart problem, but i faced the same problem the same i got my phone back. I talked to apple support and they said either i have to replicate the restart problem in front of them as my device is not creating any kind of crash log report or I have to make a video of my device while it randomly restarts. Both of the tasks seems impossible as niether I'm able to make a video as its happens randomly and in fractions of second nor I'm able to replicate the issue, because if I could have, I would have done it already. Now Im stuck with my iphone and apple support is not ready to help me. Im writing here with my best hopes. Thanks in advance if you can help me in any way. How it restarts: Black screen suddenly with red thin line over it > black screen without light(energy)>apple logo screen but from last few times its restarting 3 times in a row(restarts when on apple logo screen). how it restarts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrDCshkZiQ
Featured on Meta
2My iPhone screen suddenly goes black with circle waiting animation at the center. I forced restart it. And now it can't get past loading screen
- How to tell readers that I know my story is factually incorrect?
- Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- Last-minute canceled work-trip mean I'll lose thousands of dollars on planned vacation
- Will the internet speed decrease on second router if there are multiple devices connected to primary router?
- Who determines when road center lines are solid or dashed?
- Applying for jobs with an obvious scar
- Why is an object not defined as identity morphism?
- Which modern firearm should a time traveler bring to be easily reproducible for a historic civilization?
- Why teach C using scanf without talking about command line arguments?
- Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- What is the name for the average of the largest and the smallest values in a given data set?
- Why is Google approaching my VPS machine?
- Did Hitler say this quote about homeschooling?
- Three Subway Escalators
- How long were the Apollo astronauts allowed to breathe 100% oxygen at 1 atmosphere continuously?
- Why do the digits of a number squared follow a similar quotient?
- What is a Romeo Word™?
- Demographic consequences of closed loop reincarnation
- How did J. J. Thomson establish the particle nature of the electron?
- Null expletive objects in Latin? "Cariotae cum ficis certandum habent" (Plin. Ep. 1,8)
- Why are there few or no black super GMs?
- Which failed attempts have there been to find a contradiction in ZFC or ZF?
- Improving an O(N^2) function (all entities iterating over all other entities)
- Company looks for long-term employees, but I know I won't be interested in staying long