Just bought the magic mouse 2 it's working but not scrolling up and down. When I go into system preferences and click on mouse, it shows there is no mouse found! Help!
Featured on Meta
- How can I help our ranger feel special about her beast companion?
- How do you name this compound using IUPAC system (including steps)?
- Who or what determines if a curse is valid or not?
- Why can't I hear fret buzz through the amp?
- Do medium format lenses have a crop factor?
- How to deal with optional input in shell script?
- "Je suis petite, moi?", purpose of the "moi"?
- Align the contents of a numerical matrix when you have minus signs
- Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- Is it possible to target 2 allies with the Warding Bond spell using the Sorcerer's Twinned Spell metamagic option?
- How do I restore an iPhone 5 without Factory reset with a forgotten password?
- How important are the Author's mood and feelings for writing a story?
- How to not confuse readers with simultaneous events?
- Proof that every field is perfect?
- Company looks for long-term employees, but I know I won't be interested in staying long
- How to find location on Cambridge-Mildenhall railway that still has tracks/rails?
- Inside Out and Back to Front
- What is this green alien supposed to be on the American covers of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
- Do Australia and New Zealand have a travel ban on Somalis (like Wikipedia says)?
- Do pedestrians imitate auto traffic?
- Tricky interview question for mid-level c++ developer
- "This used to be my phone number"
- When a ball on a rope swings in a circle, is there both centripetal force and tension force?
- Is encryption still applied if you ignore the SSL certificate warning for self-signed certs?