A couple of years ago, I downloaded the movie Sita Sings the Blues, put it on iTunes on my Mac and on my iPad. A few months ago, I got errors synchronizing my iTunes with my iPad and traced it down to this movie. I deleted it from my iPad and went to http://www.sitasingstheblues.com/ and downloaded it in the various versions available.
Download versions are:
- All downloadable formats at Archive.org
- 1080p (HD) (4GB QuickTime H.264 .mp4)
- 720p (HD) (3GB Qucktime H.264 .mp4)
- 480p (SD) (1GB QuickTime H.264 .mp4)
- 640x360 700MB XviD download (burnable to CD-R/RW)
Trying to load these onto iTunes locked up iTunes. I can play this movie with various apps on my Mac, and convert them into .mov, .avi & mv4. But dragging any version to iTunes gets me the beach ball and I have to force quit iTunes.
My iTunes/iPad have other movies (.mov, .mp4, & m4v) that work fine.
Any suggestions on what my next step should be?