I want to receive notification every morning with list of things (daily agenda) for the day in my Macbook. I could not find a way to set that up in Calendar, so is there another option or can I use AppleScript to accomplish this?
It's pretty simple actually. Create a text document and name it daily agenda or whatever. Add your daily agenda items into that new text document.
- Open calendar app and create a new event and name it "daily agenda" or whatever
- Then on the right side of the calendar app click where you see the information and other items of that event
- Edit the starts and ends times to what you would like them To be
- Then click "repeats" and edit those values
- Then click "alerts" and choose custom and select "Open file at time of event" and select that new text document you created with your itemized daily agenda items
- Add multiple alerts if you would like
Now every time that calendar event runs, it will launch your daily agenda text document and any other alerts you have set up