I'd like to use a spare iMac as a digital photo frame to display my personal photos.
- Turn off screen when the room is dark (or, worst case, turn off based on a timer -- would the Energy Saver schedule be sufficient for this?)
- Access photos from a shared network drive (so it automatically gets new photos) -- this Mac will not actually contain a local copy of any of the pictures
- Randomize order of photos
- If possible, allow multiple monitors (with different photos on each)
- Doesn't need any fancy animation effects -- I'd prefer it being more like a static picture that doesn't change that often, just like a traditional photo on the wall
Are there any apps you'd recommend that can meet these needs (especially accessing photos from the shared network drive)?