from "About This Mac" I see that model is "MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)". From my understanding technical specifications page (https://support.apple.com/kb/SP704) for MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) lists two graphics cards for that model: Graphics and Video support
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
I can't find any evidence of GPU "NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M" in the system.
- About This Mac shows only "Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB"
- System Preferences -> Energy Saver doesn't have "Automatic graphics switching" option (according to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202043: "If you don't see the automatic graphics switching option, your computer has one graphics system. To confirm, choose Apple menu > About this Mac, press the System Report button, and select Graphics/Displays on the left. The graphics system or systems are listed under Video Card.")
- About This Mac -> System Report button -> Graphics/Displayes on the left. Again, I see only "Intel Iris Pro Graphics"
It rather looks as my Mac has only one graphics system.
- am I right that my Mac has only Intel Iris Pro graphics system?
- if there is only "Intel Iris Pro" in my Mac how is that possible that official technical specifications page https://support.apple.com/kb/SP704 also lists "NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M"?