I've done a Migration Assistant move of my apps/data/settings from a Yosemite machine to a Sierra machine.
After that I verified that all my "System Preferences" keyboard shortcut settings and trackpad settings had been copied over (they are; I had disabled most of them so Microsoft Remote Desktop gets all keys and mouse events)
On the Sierra machine, somehow these are note forwarded correctly:
With "Yosemite", both will get you the Windows "right mouse button" behaviour (firing up the context menu).
On "Sierra", this the resulting behaviour
- Option-Space will get a blank space
- Secondary-Click will paste the clipboard
How can I force Sierra to forward them as-sis to the Microsoft Remote Desktop session?
I'm using a "US" keyboard on both Yosemite and Sierra.
I've reproduced this issue with:
- Microsoft Remote Desktop.8.0.23
- Microsoft Remote Desktop.8.0.26
- Microsoft Remote Desktop.8.0.29
- Microsoft Remote Desktop.8.0.35
- Microsoft Remote Desktop.8.0.36