I'm looking for one of these types of stylish MacBook keyboard skins:

But I don't want any of the keys marked. I just want blank keys, without letters/symbols.

Do any such products exist? I can't find any by looking myself.

  • My suggestion is that you contact the manufacturer of the keyboard skin that you are interested in and see if they can do one offs or custom orders. – Allan Jan 10 '17 at 12:25
  • @Allan that's probably going to be extremely expensive. I can't imagine that there aren't already soltions available, perhaps for touch typists to practice. – theonlygusti Jan 10 '17 at 12:53
  • "Probably?" The response I give my employees when they tell me that is "probably means you haven't checked." However, why not get keyboard blanks and then put your skin on top of it? – Allan Jan 10 '17 at 13:23
  • @Allan the skins with designs look opaque. – theonlygusti Jan 10 '17 at 13:26
  • 1
    So...you haven't checked then. And for the record, you would be incorrect because those who consider me "crappy" do so elsewhere and for someone else. Sort of like how this question gets voted closed.... – Allan Jan 10 '17 at 16:24

Yes, There is one such unlabeled keyboard available that I have found: the Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate. It is an external keyboard and not a cover, but I think it's what you're looking for.

enter image description here

  • 3
    The OP said he was looking for a "keyboard skin" not an "external keyboard" – Allan Jan 10 '17 at 12:27

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .