I see keyboard shortcuts in the menu of Brackets. There are two symbols that look like up arrow and down arrow, could anyone tell me what they are?

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


Those are the page-up and page-down keys (on keyboards without them, use fn-Cursor up/down). For a list of other common key symbols, see this answer.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .