Have a Smart Playlist "ALL" made of multiple simple playlists ; that was created with iTunes on a Mac. All the music comes from CDs and is locally on the Mac, and on iPhone (via sync).
After a Sync, on the iPhone (6+, latest iOS 10) the Smart Playlist "ALL" appears in Music that I'd like to play, but there's just a menu (in "Downloaded Music")
- Add to Playlist (what is that?)
Download? What is it going to Download? All the Music being already locally on the iPhone in the Library.
Must be missing something obvious, I just want to play "ALL", how can i do that?
Edit May 2017
The question was not so clear.
It was actually a bug (smart playlists not syncing in iOS 10), and this answer fixed it for me. Basically
- go to Library in iTunes (Mac/PC side, not "My Device")
- right-click and "Duplicate" all problematic playlists
- delete the old ones, rename the duplicated ones to their old name (if you cannot stand the "1" added to the renamed playlist)
- go to your "Device" and sync the "Entire Library"