I have forgotten the password of recovery mode when I holds command + R. I have no idea how to deal with it so if anyone knows the solution, then let me know.
Try the following steps:
Switch off your Mac (not just log out).
Boot into Recovery mode by pressing the power button while holding down the CommandR keys.
- Select Disk Utility and press Continue.
- Choose Utilities > Terminal.
resetpassword(all one word, lowercase letters) and press Return
Select the drive containing your user account (this is usually your main drive)
- Choose the account to change with Select the User Account
- Enter a new password and re-enter it into the password fields
- Enter a new password hint related to the password
- Click Save. (Note: you may get a warning that the password has changed, but not the Keychain Password. Click OK.)
- Shut down your Mac (Apple > Shut Down)
- Restart your Mac