How can I find out where the pictures on the Apple TV 4th gen screen saver are coming from? Some of them I recognize, but I'm stymied by a few and I'd love to know their source.
The fourth generation Apple TV screen saver is composed of QuickTime movie files. You can see the JSON file that Apple TV loads them from at the following URL.
There are versions of the screen saver for Mac and Windows, not developed by Apple, which you can download at the below links.
At this moment there are the following locations:
- Abu Dhabi (1 Day shots)
- Dubai (4 Day shots and 2 Night shots)
- Great Wall of China (3 Day shots)
- Greenland (2 Day shots and 1 Night shots)
- Hawaii (6 Day shots and 2 Night shots)
- Hong Kong (3 Day shots and 1 Night shot)
- London (2 Day shots and Night 3 shots)
- Los Angeles (3 Day shots and 1 Night shots)
- New York (3 Day shots and Night 3 shots)
- San Francisco (6 Day shots and Night 6 shots)