I am connected to a remote system via Screen Sharing. I have text (plaintext) on my clipboard locally. I am unable to paste into the remote system. How can I make this work? Here are some details:
- When I open the Edit menu, only "Copy" is available, "Paste", "Send Clipboard" and "Get Clipboard" and so on are grayed out.
The buttons for "Send Clipboard" and "Get Clipboard" are grayed out.
Some other facts:
- The clipboard functions work ok with JollyFastVNC and Chicken of the VNC (but I have other problems with these).
- Both local and remote systems are on OSX 10.6.8
- Keyboard and mouse functionality works fine to remote system
- The remote system's local clipboard works fine -- if I CTL-V in a screen on the remote system, I paste what is on the remote system's clipboard (hope that makes sense)
- It doesn't matter what app I'm in on the remote system