I'm using macOS 10.12.1 on mac mini 2012 with Plume 84 keyboard attached to back of it. When I try to boot into bootcamp disk(by holding option key while booting procedure), it doesn’t work.
- keyboard is plugged into the back of the computer directly. It's connected on rightmost port.
- Win 10 is installed on bootcamp section
- I tried rEFInd, selecting disk screen appeared but keyboard didn't allow me to select disk. I pressed the arrow key but focus didn't move.
- BOOTCAMP disk isn't appeared on 'boot disk' section in Preferences app.
- Other keyboard(Tesoro M7) does work which uses PS2 cable with usb converter. It even worked when plugged into USB Hub.
Since the other keyboard worked, I think it would be the matter of Plume 84 keyboard itself. But I doubt if that's something possible happen, and would appreciate if anyone can give me explanation how this happened. Also, if there's some way I can use this keyboard to be recognized while booting procedure, I would be grateful if you enlighten me. Any suggestion are appreciated as well.
Apology if this post is duplicate one. Every solution I googled didn't work.