I have saved the wifi password for our network on an iPhone 5c. In the meantime the wifi username and password has changed.
So what I had tried so far:
- Go to Settings -> Wifi
- Choose the wifi network's "i" icon
- Choose "Forget This Network"
- Choose "Forget"
- Back to the wifi settings
- Select the wifi network's "i" icon again
- Select "Join Network"
- Safari opens and ask for a user name and password
- Enter the user name and password
- Choose Done
Next time when I join the network again, on my on-screen keyboard, I go to "Passwords".
The only options I see is the OLD username and password so that the new one that I just had entered is missing.
How can I replace the OLD wifi username and password so that I do not have to enter it manually again?