Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
How do I get the list of the resources loaded in Safari's Web Inspector? (Web Inspector > Resources > Images)
My goal is to download all images shown in the inspector.
These are the manual steps:
- open web inspector (CMD + Shift + I; Develop > Show Web Inspector)
- click the "Resources" tab
- Navigate to your desired resource (fonts, images, scripts, stylesheets)
- CMD + double-click the desired resource. This loads your desired image/script/css in a new Safari tab.
- close web inspector
- copy resource's URL (CMD + L, CMD + C) and close the tab (CMD + T).
- repeat for the remaining resources.
asked Sep 22, 2016 at 10:01
7,62155 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
It's a relatively simple task actually. Using Automator app, Just create a new workflow and add these to following actions...
Get current webpage from Safari
Get Image URLs from webpage
answered Jun 17, 2018 at 15:13
6,8771414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.