Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
not sure how iOS 10 chooses the images for its People movies, but i'd like to add/subtract some. anyone know how to do this?
asked Sep 20, 2016 at 0:11
How to edit your title, music, duration, and photos in a Memories slideshow
Launch the Photos app from your home screen.
- Tap Memories in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen. It looks
like a triangle with an arrow circling it.
- Tap the memory you would like to see.
- Launch the photos app from your home screen, tap Memories and the
select the memory you would like to see.
- Tap the play button on the large photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap the screen anywhere.
- Tap the pause button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the editing menu in the lower right corner.
- Tap on title, music, duration, or photos & videos to adjust your
- Tap Done when you are happy with your settings.
answered Sep 20, 2016 at 1:28
norcal johnnynorcal johnny
1,68888 silver badges1010 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged