I have a MacBook I bought in 2007 and the charger recently died on me. (I'm assuming the computer itself is still working).
I did some research and ordered from Amazon a Magsafe1 60W charger, but when it arrived the connecter is too large for the port.
Any ideas what the correct charger should be? These are the details of the MacBook, purchased in Aug 2007
- 13-inch MacBook (White) - 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Part Number: MB062
- Keyboard (English) & Mac OS (English) Country kit
- 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- SuperDrive 8x (DVD +R DL/DVD RW/CD-RW)
- 1GB 667 DDR2 - 2x512MB SO-DIMMs
- 120GB Serial ATA drive (5400rpm)