I have a Macbook Pro with Turkish keyboard layout and I haven't been able to find what the equivalent shortcut combination for command+` to switch between windows, especially on Chrome.

Does anyone knows what that is?

1 Answer 1


Open System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts to discover this setting on standard Turkish keyboard: command+w. Keyboard Shortcuts

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .