My phone's internal storage has been pretty full recently- so I plugged it into my computer and iTunes said that somewhere around 11GB of my 11.7GB was "Documents and Data". But according to Manage Storage, none of the apps come close to filling that much space, and I even clicked into each one to check that iOS didn't flub up and not add Docs&Data to the total storage. I've been googling this for a few hours now, and I'm starting to lose hope of any solution other than resetting it.
Other things I've tried include:
- Deleting all the photos and then from Recently Deleted
- Dialing back the time and checking Recently Deleted (nothing there)
- Deleting other things (freed up space for a few minutes but Documents and Data expanded to take up the freed space)
- Clearing caches for safari, etc (again, freed up a puny bit of space which was then instantly engulfed by Documents and Data)
- I don't stream movies or tv shows or even youtube videos very often, if ever
Any help is appreciated