So I tried signing up for Apple beta program where I use Safari on my iPhone 6 and go to beta.apple.com and tap sign up. I'm then taken to the login page, and just after that to the legal page where I accept the terms of Apple beta program. This is where it falls apart and instead of redirection to the beta profile download page I get redirected back to beta welcome page where I can sign up again, accept the agreement again and than be sent right back to welcome page, thus creating an infinite loop.
Things I tried:
- Deleting old iOS 9 beta profile and rebooting
- Reverting back to non beta iOS 9.3.2
- Restoring my iPhone to factory defaults
- Leaving and signing back up for beta
- Trying beta.apple.com/profile directly, but again result is an infinite loop
- Searching Apple and Apple oriented sites for a solution
- Sacrificing a goat
Basically nothing works for me, and visiting beta.apple.com on any browser, desktop or mobile is resulting in the same annoying behavior.