I can connect to a Wi-Fi Network with my MacBook Air (Yosemite 10.10.5) but do not get Internet.
Other MacBooks and Windows laptops I connected to the same Router via Wi-Fi receive Internet. With an Ethernet connection to the Router I also receive Internet.
What I have done so far:
- Clean install of OS X Yosemite (in Apple Store), there is no firewall etc. installed.
- Multiple restarts of MacBook and Router.
- Deleted Wi-Fi preference files.
- Pinged myself in the terminal: 100% packets received
- Pinged router in the terminal: 40% packets received
- Tried Lookup in Network utility, works fine, e.g. result: www.google.com -> 188.8.131.52
I really do not know what to do, the DNS service seems to work fine, also I can exclude a problem with the Router since other people can go online via Wi-Fi and I can go online via Ethernet. It is a clean Yosemite install.
What else can I do?