Can the iPad Camera Kit be used to move or export photos onto an SD Card? I'd like copy photos from my iPad onto a memory card for a digital photo frame.
you can read this nice article of what can you do with such connector
in sum, you can:
- Attach USB Keyboards
- USB Audio Devices (like an usb wireless headphones)
- Attach a USB Microphone
- Removing Items from a Camera or SD Card
- Importing Photos from your iPhone or iPod touch
- External Hard Drive Support (Jailbreak hack needed)
- USB Hubs - Multi-device hookup
Apple only allows importing files. You are not able to export to a SD card.
Some of the information contained in this post requires additional references. Please edit to add citations to reliable sources that support the assertions made here. Unsourced material may be disputed or deleted.