This is likely a stupid question, and it should be easy, but I'm clearly not seeing it.
My local Sites directory seems to have changed permissions since using it yesterday. It's been working fine for months and I can't for the life of me figure out what's changed.
- The localhost works fine, but my home Sites folder gives a 403
- my local Sites directory (~/Sites) is 755 permissions, as are the directories inside, and the files are mostly 644
- Permissions on ~/Sites is drwxr-xr-x+, owned by my shortname & staff, which seems right
- Checked apachectl configuration and got a "Syntax OK" response
- Just to be clear, this was working. My /etc/apache2/httpd.conf allows for user-directories (uncommented) and it resolves the virtual hosts I've set, they all just have some mystical 403 blocking them.
- Adding insult to injury, the Sites work in other user profiles on the machine, and they have the same permissions
So - stumped. What am I just not seeing?