I haven't used my MacBook Pro (Mid 2011 version with non-removable battery) for over 6 months, as I was out of country. Now it only works on power connected and battery won't change.
Symptoms I observed:
- The Battery Status is: Replace Now.
- MagSafe gives green light.
- Battery indicator: All LEDs flash 5 times.
- Coconut battery software shows 0 mAh though the MagSafe is connected.
- Coconut battery software also shows load cycles as 564, which is not max and I feel there is still life in it.
- The Battery state is: Discharging
I ran a AHT diagnostic and it shows 4xxx/1/40000000 Battery Issue I did disconnect and connect of Battery as some youtube video's suggested, it didn't work either.
Is the Battery really dead or any logic board issues might be there?
I am thinking to replace with new battery myself manually. Need suggestions on that.