There seems to be a general iphone issue with mail.app not pushing correctly atm. I've tried every trick I could find online, but to no avail.
What I've done so far:
- Reset network connections. Did nothing.
- I've deleted and re-set up my email accounts in mail.app. Did nothing.
- All of the notification settings are correct, including push, and background update is on.
- Re-entered email account passwords, nothing.
- Both mail.app and gmail.app refuse to actually push mail and notify me unless I manually force a refresh. Even fetch doesn't work.
I'm not sure why this happened all of the sudden. I updated to 9.1 couple weeks ago, but the issue started a couple days ago. It's terrible for work, I'll get emails 2-3 hrs later when I randomly check.
Any help is appreciated.