Is it possible to convert video resolution within 10.7 without the use of Handbrake.app or other 3rd party software? I'm not allowed to install any apps on this machine so hence not being able to download Handbrake.app


Yes it's possible, just right click on the video file within finder and choose the encode selected video files.

Right click on video file Choose resolution click continue

| improve this answer | |

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .