my question is, if there is MacBook power cable with mounting holes. I think better picture than thousand words, I mean this power cable end:

Macbook power cable

with mounting holes, somehow like this:

Power cord with mounting holes


Apple doesn't make that and I'd bet no one else does as well. Why not fabricate a bracket to physically go over the part you need and fasten it thusly?

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .