I have an iPhone 5. The only issue it's had is that the battery life wasn't so great as it once was... until now.
Earlier the battery went flat and it switched to this screen
So I plugged it into a portable USB battery that I use in situations like this. But after 30 minutes it still didn't turn on. Then I tried it through the original mains plug and 12 hours later it still didn't turn on. Then I plugged it in via a computer's USB port and 8 more hours it still won't turn on.
Now it's been 72 hours and probably 48 of those plugged into power without turning on.
- I've tried holding the power button.
- I've tried holding the power button and home button - for 10 seconds.
- I've tried charging it with different cables.
- I've tried charging it with different power sources.
- I've tried plugging it into a computer running itunes.
How do I get my iPhone running again?