I'm getting the following after about half an hour of Preparing Backup:
- Setting security information: Operation not permitted
- Error processing extended attributes: Input/output error Error moving - -- disk image from /var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/T/com.apple.backupd.WpUkVn/iMac.tmp.sparsebundle to /Volumes/TimeMachine/iMac.sparsebun...
- Failed to create disk image /Volumes/TimeMachine/iMac.sparsebundle, status: 512
- Backup failed with error 20: 20
- Network destination already mounted at: /Volumes/TimeMachine
- statfs call failed, error: 2 No such file or directory
I had Time Machine working but now nothing. A few extra things:
- I have completely formatted the partition.
- I have tried deleting the Time Machine preference file.
- I am using a router running Netatalk. I am aware that this is not a supported backup solution.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), OS X El Capitan (10.11)