Is there a command line equivalent to pressing ctrl-space to toggle the keyboard layout? (I need this because I want to use Karabiner to tap shift to toggle.)


Make an applescript:

tell application "System Events" keystroke " " using control down end tell

PS. This is too slow, and allows more keys from the old keyboard to be entered before the switch is effectual.

| improve this answer | |

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .